The Moogle Gaming Report System
A system based on 5 Criteria that earns you one star per completed criteria these are as follows:
- Story: the quality of the story or lack there of
- Graphics: how good the game looks, from highly pixilated to glorious HD masterwork
- Gameplay: how the game mechanics are implemented and how well it controls
- Replayablity: is this a game that will have you coming back for 2nds or simply a one shot pony
- The Opinion: ultimately how much I enjoyed the game and my rating of it personally on the scale of yes play it or not worth your time.
Mind you this system is only in place for gaming and the anime/pop culture reviews and articles will remain in the 1-5 rating system. The first review under the influence of this new report system will be “Borderlands” this Wendsday. I hope to see you all here then Kupo!
Also, I’d like to mention I’m a big fan of feedback, don’t be afraid to challenge my reviews and get into discussions with me over anything and everything. I’m a really open Moogle and would like to get to know any readers out there who would like to also share their opinions and so forth.
Hookin up with Wayward
You can connect more with the Moogle now with updates and more moogle shenanigans on the facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TheWaywardMoogle/250812651629407
If you have questions regarding the website or if you have a game you’d like me to review send me an e-mail at email@example.com I check it frequently Kupo and would love to hear from you.